Monday, February 16, 2015

Pepper (Rest In Peace)

http://anthonybabbling.blogspot.com/2015/02/pepper-rest-in-peace.html

What's with all the death so far in 2015?



Well, this blog is getting pretty gloomy lately.  First I post about my cousin dying, and then on Saturday, our cat Pepper died.  We don't know exactly what happened.  She'd been sick, but was getting better... until Friday afternoon when she started declining rapidly, and well... you get the idea.

 I can't say that I feel very much like writing this week as a result, even though it's already been a while since I posted something here.  I spent most of my writing time last week doing my next Listverse article.  (That might show up sometime this week at least.)  In the author blurb section of said article, I joked about training Pepper to do my taxes next year in exchange for bacon jerky.  I wrote that only on Thursday, and then on Saturday, she was gone.  It's sad.  (Obvious statement of the year.)  Next week I'll start writing regularly again, but this week is shot.  I considered changing the banner at the top of this blog to a picture that says "I Don't Feel Like Writing Today," but I decided that was a bit much.


Pepper was basically Talia and I's kid, so I find myself wanting to memorialize her in some way.  Unfortunately there are extreme legal issues with capturing a few cat haters and sacrificing them, so I suppose this post will have to do.

Pepper
6/1/2008 - 2/14/2015

You are awesome, Pepper, and will be missed.










No comments:

Post a Comment